Strongbar collects personal information from our customers in the regular course of doing business. This information may include (but is not limited to):
- Business name and contact information
- Business registration and ownership details
- Addresses, postal codes, phone/fax numbers and email addresses
- Financial information, credit card numbers, payment history
- Product preferences, purchase history
- Billing and shipping addresses and instructions
- Customer comments, opinions, interests and hobbies
When you visit our website we may also collect information about your computer including your IP address, operating system, browser information and history and computer location.
We collect this information for the purpose of transacting business with you, to verify credit if necessary, to place orders on your behalf, to deliver products according to your instructions and to limit the possibility of fraud. Your information is also used by us to administer customer service, marketing, loyalty and warranty programs.
We may disclose this information to a third party if in the course of doing business with you it becomes necessary, for example providing your shipping address to a courier company. We may also disclose information to a third party if you have provided our company as a reference, or if required by law. When you provide us with information in the regular course of doing business you are providing consent to our collecting it and using it for all such purposes.
If we request your information for a secondary reason such as market surveys or on behalf of a product supplier, we will ask you directly and provide you with an opportunity to say no.